There is no one-size-fits-all approach
Certified Professional Coach
I am forever going deeper.
To get to uncover another layer of the 'real me'.
So I'll share a bit of what I know about myself:
- I'm not in to small talk. I find it awkward and pointless.
- When I am out and about I am daydreaming, so I might pass you and not realise it is you. Please don't take it personally.
- I'm an introverted extrovert or an extroverted introvert, depending on the day and vibe.
- I have a twisted sense of humour.
- I am fiercely protective of my inner circle.
- I love what I do. Even though i'm still finding out exactly what that is.
- I don't like labelling people.
- I believe we have to love ourselves fully and unconditionally.
- We can only truly count on ourselves, however much we wish to elude ourselves otherwise.
- Selfish is not a negative word.
- Show me the real you, the good, the bad and the ugly and you will have my respect.
- My other half (Nicolas) is my rock.
- I don't have children. I always thought I would, but I have learnt to accept that and be grateful for what life has given me instead.
- I have 2 furry pups who always make me smile, even when i don't feel like smiling.
- To me being spiritual does not mean anything religious
I am not going to babble off my credentials, although I am more than happy to share them with you.
Since 2000, I’ve helped my clients break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back in life. Life's too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. Let me help you learn and develop better ways to handle the issues that are standing in the way of your goals. Get in touch today to see what I can do for you.