Come and have a look around...
I like to think of myself as a Dot Connector
I am forever going deeper.
To uncover another layer of the 'real me'.
So I'll share a bit of what I know about myself:
- I'm not in to small talk. I find it awkward and to be frank rather pointless.
- I love to connect with people in a meaningful way, really getting to know each other.
- When I am out and about I am usually daydreaming, so I might pass you and not actually see it is you. Please don't take it personally.
- I'm an introverted extrovert or an extroverted introvert, depending on the day and vibe.
- I have a good sense of humour.
- I am fiercely protective of my inner circle.
- I love what I do. Even though I'm still finding out exactly what that is.
- I don't like labelling people.
- I believe we have to love ourselves fully and unconditionally.
- And that learning to count on ourselves really matters, however much our mind might tell us otherwise.
- Selfish is not a negative word.-
- To me being spiritual means I believe there is more than what we can perceive
through our 5 senses. .......
I am not going to babble off my credentials, although I am more than happy to share them with you.
Since 2000, I’ve helped my clients break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back in life. Life's too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. Let me help you learn and develop better ways to handle the issues that are standing in the way of your goals. Get in touch today to see what I can do for you.